Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

GA/FL Weekend

This past weekend Johnathan and I were so excited to spend the weekend with friends for the annual GA/FL game in SSI! We started off the weekend by heading to Brogan's on Friday afternoon right after work. We met up with some local friends for a few drinks and then headed to dinner at The Red Barn. Johnathan and I were so excited to get a text from Lauren and Ryals telling us that Ryals had passed the bar exam! After dinner, we headed to Ziggy's to celebrate with them. (I think I am Ziggy-ed out! 3 times in 7 days, I may need a break!)

Saturday morning we got up and left around 9 am to head to Jacksonville! Our friends, Stacy and Dustin Paulk, came with us to the game. We were kind of nervous about not having a parking spot, but we ended up getting in a great lot right by the stadium and set up to tailgate! We had a lot of fun just hanging out and enjoying the nice fall day before going to the stadium. 

The game was a lot of fun, despite Georgia's loss! The game was exciting and it kept us on our toes the whole time. 



After the game we were able to get out of Jacksonville pretty quickly which was nice! We were all starving so we stopped at this little hole in the wall Mexican Restaurant which was really good! We got home at about 10 pm and crashed from such a long day!

Sunday morning we woke up from our 10 hour coma (how we slept that long I do not know!) and began our lazy day of no plans! Lauren and Ryals, along with James, John and his girlfriend Kelsey, stopped by on their way out of town to see us for a bit. It was nice to see all of them one more time before they headed back to ATL! That afternoon I made some minestrone soup and I was pleased it turned out so well! I made so much that we will have plenty for this week and even more to freeze! Sunday evening I was prepared to have lots of trick-or-treaters, and no one ever came! Wah waah waaahhh! So sad! I think a lot of the local kids go to bigger neighborhoods, but I couldn't believe we didn't have one!

Alright, that's about it! This weekend I have absolutely nothing planned, so I am trying to brainstorm on some fun things to do! Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...