Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

{Painted Furniture} - Dining Room Side Table

I have mentioned before that my Mom is great at finding pieces of furniture for me to fix up! She did it again with this little side table that is perfect for one wall in our dining room that needed a little something more. I love the design on this piece! Here is a before picture:
There was a split in the wood, so I used some wood filler to fill it in

Next is my handy dandy Gripper! I don't know what I would do with out this!
And the finished product! I didn't take too many pictures of the painting process, but after the Gripper, I did a coat of light gray, then dry brushed on a light white, then distressed the sides. 
Oh, and I happened to find this cute candle set at Dutchman's on clearance for $10! 




What projects have you been working on lately? If your into painting like me, pop over to Valspar's website and pick up a free paint sample! They are only doing a few samples a day while supplies last, but you get a free sample, a $5 off coupon, and a free brush and paint pan! Not too bad, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...