Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Elizabeth Musser

Hey Friends! Earlier this week I made a quick trip to Atlanta to attend a women's event at my home town church featuring Elizabeth Musser. Some of you may have heard of her, but for those of you who haven't, she is a writer who grew up in Atlanta and now lives in France doing mission work as well as writing! One of her most famous books is The Swan House - it is such a great book - it is set in the city of Atlanta which is really neat!



It was also really special to get to see my Mom, sister, grandmother, along with some of my aunts and cousins! 



Here is a quick shot of the beautiful tablescape that my grandmother did for our table. She used all vintage items from my great-grandmothers house, so it was so special to learn about the family heirlooms! 


I can't wait for the next ladie's event this coming November - featuring Gena Knox! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...