Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lately ...

Hi Friends! I apologize since it has been so long since my last post. We have been very busy the past few weeks, so here are a few pictures to show what's been going on!

A few days before Labor Day, Johnathan and I took our nephews to the Neptune Park Pool by the Lighthouse to celebrate Jack's 5th Birthday! 
Here are the cute boys! So happy! 
 Eating chicken nuggets .. and Jack was being very nice to share his new birthday present with his little brother!
 These are my favorite pictures ~ T.G. put these sunglasses on upside down and could not stop laughing! Too cute!
Last Friday, Johnathan and I took the john boat to the south end of sea island since the weather has been so nice! We were able to get a lot of good pictures -
 Beautiful picture of the Cloister with the moon in the background ...
 Sun setting as we are going back to the dock 



This past weekend we traveled to Atlanta to celebrate the wedding of Brenae and Tyler! It was a perfect day for their wedding - the weather was amazing, and the ceremony and reception were beautiful! Brenae looked amazing and they could not be a happier couple!
 Me with my dear friend Meghan - we had such a good time catching up!


On Sunday afternoon we went to my sister's tennis match. She did such a good job and she and her partner won in three sets! Way to go Lauren! 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys have been busy! Love these photos- your nephews are adorable. And the landscape shots- SO pretty. As I would tell my hubs- these are framers! : )

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...