Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Shower!

This past weekend, my sweet friends on St. Simons threw me a baby shower! It was such a beautiful day, and I was thankful to get out of the house! The decor was blue, green and white - the same colors as our nursery!
Yummy food - homemade cookies and fruit and yogurt cups

Me and my mom with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law
And my sweet cousin, Mayer, made the trip down from Atlanta!
And baby Roberts received a lot of great gifts!



All of the wonderful hostesses!
Dad and Johnathan were so nice and came over after the shower to help load up the gifts


Next post ... nursery reveal!

4 comments:

  1. Um you look beautiful but where is your belly???? You don't even look pregnant. ahahah Cant wait to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!! What a great shower! I am so happy you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I am throwing my best friend a surprise baby shower and I have no clue what I am doing. I need to pick a theme so I can send out the baby shower invitations. I feel like I am running out of time. I hope it turns out as nice as your baby shower, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great day celebrating baby David!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...