Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shower in Atlanta

Yesterday I had a shower thrown for me by 8 of my Mom's dear friends. They have all been playing Bridge and going to the beach for about 25 years - I hope that our group of friends will be able to say that one day! The shower was so nice, and it was so great to have so many of my close friends be able to attend! Here are a couple of pictures from the event:



A great gift from my sister! Baking pans, recipes, and a new cookbook!

Jill, Hollie, Mrs. Browning, and Maggie

Renee and her Mom gave me a cookbook and pitcher from Crate and Barrel!

All of the hostesses got us our Henkel Knife Set!

My wonderful friends from high school - Kim, Karen and Claudia

My best friend from growing up - Caroline

All of the girls!

Me with my Mom, Lauren and Poppiet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...