Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finally made it to the Beach!

So I can't believe that the wedding was over a month ago and I have been living on the island for a couple of weeks now. Time really flies by! The saddest part is that ever since I have been living here, I haven't been to the beach one time! I have been back and forth to Atlanta so many times, working on the house, and beginning my new job, I just haven't had time. So last night I planned a little outing for me and Johnathan - a picnic to the beach!

After work I stopped by Southern Soul Barbeque (it was just featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives on Food Network) and picked up some barbeque, macaroni and cheese and black eyed peas. I made my way home and whipped up some brownies for dessert. Once all of the food was ready, I packed it all in my picnic basket (yes, I have a picnic basket!), packed the cooler, and put the beach chairs in my car.



Here's a picture of my GPS - look how close we get to park to the beach!









We are so fortunate to have this just a few minutes away from our house - I am so lucky to live here!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I want to go on a beach picnic! You are such a good wife!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...