Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

{Recipes} - Mascarpone Oreo Snowflake Cookies

The other day I saw a post on Kevin and Amanda's blog for Mascarpone Oreo Snowflake Cookies. The looked so enticing, and the recipe looked so easy, I just had to try them! I made a batch the other night during the National Championship Game - they were a huge hit!
Here is the recipe:

1 cup butter
3 oz mascarpone cheese
1 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
2.5 cups flour
1 tsp vanilla
5-7 crushed Oreo cookies

Preheat oven to 325 F. Cream the butter and mascarpone cheese  for about 3 minutes. Slowly beat in the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg yolk and vanilla, then slowly beat in the flour until mixed. Stir in crushed Oreo cookies. Scoop or spoon cookie dough on to a cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 12-15 minutes. 


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I need to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I must try these soon. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other girls. I think I have everything but the cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...