Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

{Painted Furniture} - China Cabinet

Hello friends! I hope you all are doing well on this lovely Friday afternoon! Even though the weather was terrible yesterday, it is absolutely beautiful today on the island! Not a cloud in the sky and 70 degrees - what more could you ask for?


Today I want to share with you my before and after pictures of my latest project - the china cabinet! I posted a few weeks ago about my next project, so here are the after pictures! 


Here is a quick picture I snapped after I placed it in the antique shop

And now with some accessories!

I am really pleased with how it turned out. The color is painted Sedate Gray by Sherwin Williams, and the inside is painted Creamy by Sherwin Williams. 

This is for sale at 1610 Antiques, so stop by and check it out if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...