Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Girl's Weekend

This past weekend all of my girlfriends and I got together for our annual girl's weekend! We traveled to Gainesville, GA to Maggie and Dave's house for the weekend. We had so much fun ziplining, decorating pumpkins, eating way too much food, and catching up with one another! Here are a few pics from our time together ~

 All of us in our ziplining gear

On top of the course (oh hello cool helmets!)

 Our annual impromptu posed picture!

 Dinner at Sidebar 120 - very good Mexican restaurant!

 Renee - is that a parrot holding an ashtray? 

Oh, and I had to share this picture. Over the weekend my family's dog, Cody, was really sick, but I am glad to report that he is back in good health and doing well! How cute is he?!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...