Hello Friends! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I am loving the beautiful weather we have had the past few days, and I can't wait til the weekend gets here when we might actually get some Fall weather down here!
So, I can't believe I haven't shared this with you before, but this recipe is definitely my go to recipe for parties and get togethers. It comes from the Bride and Groom cookbook from Williams Sonoma, which also has other great recipe ideas too. This is so quick and easy, and seriously every time I make it, I get a request for the recipe! A lot of the ingredients you may already have on hand, but if not, its not expensive to make!
2 (14 oz.) cans water-packed artichoke hearts, well drained, chopped
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 1/2 cups finely grated high-quality Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup, plus 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme OR 3/4 teaspoons dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more as needed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, 1 cup of the cheese, 1/3 cup of green onion, the garlic, thyme, kosher salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix and adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
3. Transfer mixture to 8-inch square glass baking dish and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese overtop.
4. Cover and bake until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Increase the heat to broil and cook until the top is bubbly and golden brown, another 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and garnish with the remaining green onion just before serving.
7. Enjoy with warm bagel or pita chips, French bread slices or crackers!
Do-Ahead: The dip can be assembled one day ahead but not cooked. Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.