Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3-day Weekend

This past weekend was so fun and laid back! I was excited to have a 3-day weekend. Saturday, I went with my sister-in-law, Laura, to Jacksonville to go shopping! My main reason in going was to try and find some ski clothes. We went to Gander Mountain and Dick's Sporting Goods. When I asked where the women's ski clothes were, the attendants looked at me like I was crazy - I guess I should have assumed that sporting good stores in Florida would have a limited supply of ski attire! It was about 80 degrees outside on Friday, so we ended up buying more spring and summer type clothes than anything else!

Saturday evening we drove from Jacksonville to Blackshear to meet up with Jay and Johnathan. We had a low key night of cooking out and watching TV. Sunday morning we got up and went for a ride on Jay and Laura's new ranger! We took it over to the property where they hunt and drove all around. Here are some pictures of Jack and T.G.!

T.G. loved his lemonade - and making funny faces for the camera!

Jack and Johnathan picked pine cone seeds

The boys loved running around and playing in the field!

Johnathan and I left Blackshear early in the afternoon and came back to the island. Monday was a fun, relaxing day of eating lunch at Barbara Jeans, then going to the beach and the pool at the King and Prince! It was warm enough to lay out in our bathing suits for a couple of hours - it was so nice to get some sun! It is going to be a hard adjustment going from such warm weather to Jackson Hole in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. How did you get your pics like that- I love it. And laying out in the sunshine- so jealous. Miss you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...